The International Association of IT Asset Managers (IAITAM, www.iaitam.org) is a global provider of Software Asset Management and Hardware Asset Management education, certification, best practices and industry publications. In addition to the CSAM and CHAMP certifications, IAITAM offers an ITAM program development course and certification (CITAM) as well as numerous specialty training courses in the business of IT. Online and in-person instructor-led training are both available. These courses are industry recognized and are based on the IAITAM Best Practices Library (IBPL), an in-depth tour of the key process areas required to manage hardware and software. The Best Practices Library is available in book form or as a subscription service through ITAM 360™. These documents are complementary to the ISO/IEC 19770-1 SAM processes standard and referenced in the most recent drafts of the standard's annexes.
More About IAITAM:
- ITAM 360 is an online and extensible knowledgebase and assessment system developed through years of field research. Access to ITAM 360 helps IT, procurement and finance professionals attain maximum IT value for their organizations regardless of industry, size or maturity of their existing programs.
- IAITAM's mission includes building a community of professionals for networking, informal help and industry resources awareness. Professionals, corporations, and providers choose to join the organization to keep their knowledge and skill set on the cutting edge of industry trends.
- IAITAM publications and services, with most available to the general public, include the ITAK magazine, the IAITAM Member's Digest, an extensive series of webinars and a widely attended annual conference. IAITAM also moderates the popular LinkedIn Group 'IT Asset Management - Global' used extensively by SAM and ITAM professionals.
- IAITAM actively participates in the ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 WG 21 working group and has hosted ISO/IEC meetings at the IAITAM Annual Conference and Exhibition. Barbara Rembiesa, President of IAITAM, is the first recipient of the Platinum Level of the ISO 19770 Begins with You recognition program.
- For more information, please go to www.iaitam.org, facebook IAITAM, or email email@example.com
type: PDF, size: 5.88 Mb